The astrology forecast for the week of September 5, 2022 through September 11, 2022 features one major aspect (The Sun trine Uranus), Venus moves out of Leo and into Virgo, a Full Moon occurs in Pisces, and Mercury turns retrograde in Libra.
The first full week of September starts slowly, but the weekend packs quite a punch. Let’s dive right in.
This week, Mercury turns retrograde in Libra. Libra is the sign associated with relationships (all of them), so you can expect relationship issues, especially ones unresolved, to resurface. Libra is also associated with law and legal issues. You may need to revise contracts, tend to minor legal issues (like paying traffic tickets), or refile legal documents. Additionally, look at your personal chart to the house where Libra resides, because matters related to that house will need to be dealt with.
Here is an overview of the do’s and don’ts I recommend you pay attention to during the retrograde.
Mercury Rx Dirty Dozen! Tips and Tricks to Wrangling the Trickster God
- Make sure you go over anything contractual thoroughly. Make sure all the i’s are dotted and all the t’s are crossed. Then, if you can get away with it, wait until after the retrograde to sign on the dotted line.
- Avoid starting anything new. New projects tend to have communication problems and mishaps when initiated during this process.
- Put a watch on your tongue. (If it is not worth saying, don’t say it)
- Check your vehicles for any potential problems. Before Mercury goes retrograde, is the best time for a service call.
- Avoid buying real estate or renting apartments. Usually, this means you will move again during a future Mercury Rx.
- Using mail delivery services that offer tracking and insurance – especially now, since the Post Office has still not recovered from the pandemic.
- Check, recheck, and check again any travel plans you have or appointments on the books.
- If you do travel, don’t take anything of importance or value. Only bring items that you do not care if they are lost or stolen.
- Expect people from the past to resurface. However, once they crawl out of whatever cavern they came from, proceed with caution.
- Back up all electronic devices.
- Avoid buying an automobile.
- Mercury Rx is a great time to scour places (online and offline) for great deals!
Now, on with the forecast!
Monday September 5, 2022
Venus moves out of Leo and into Virgo. So, she trades in her high heels and glamorous jewelry for a Swiffer and a vacuum cleaner, which is not pleasing to Venus, and why she is considered in her fall in the sign of the maiden. Regardless, it’s time for some relationship maintenance. Venus in Virgo is an excellent time to look at what you want out of relationships, and take steps to get your needs fulfilled, especially since she is in mutual reception with Mercury, who turns retrograde on Friday. This will ultimately make you feel more grounded and secure within your relationships, and help them grow. Avoid fearful mindsets if you need to put up boundaries. If someone leaves you because they don’t want to acknowledge your needs, then the truth is you don’t need them.
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
The Moon moves through productive Capricorn and forms aspects to Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. If you need a hefty dose of inspiration or need to work on creative projects, then today is your day. The sign of Capricorn will help you stay focused and get your projects up and running. However, be on guard this evening, because the Moon conjoins Pluto, and difficult emotions may surface. Feel free to feel them, just don’t be controlled by them.
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
The Moon moves through social Aquarius and forms beneficial aspects to Jupiter, Mercury, and Mars. It’s an excellent day for collaborations and group activities. Business projects throughout the day should go smoothly. Spend some time with your social circle.
Thursday, September 8, 2022
The Moon goes void of course during the morning hours after La Luna conjoins Saturn. Avoid making firm agreements or starting anything new throughout the day. You may experience moments of self-doubt and trepidatious anxiety. Push away limiting thoughts if they surface.
Friday, September 9, 2022
Late on Friday, Mercury turns retrograde in Libra. Relationships will be the primary focus of much of the retrograde cycle, so it’s time to review and repair yours. Otherwise, expect communication issues and travel plans to go awry. Mercury remains retrograde until October 2nd.
Saturday, September 10, 2022
On Sat, the Full Moon occurs in Pisces. Get out your snorkel, it’s time to swim. Your intuitive faculties will be at their peak, so it’s time to do magic or intention work that will help you enhance your intuition and focus on your dreams, meditation, and connecting with spirit. You can also use this energy to increase your creativity.
Sunday, September 11, 2022
The Sun forms a lovely trine to Uranus in Taurus. You may feel energetic and restless, especially if your life has been monotonous lately. It’s an excellent time to get out of your comfort zone and explore new things. If you need to make changes in your life to make it more meaningful, now is the time.
See you next week!